What we do.
Autism resources for individuals and families:
- Parent-School Partnership: PSP seeks to assist children with autism in receiving the best education possible by helping to build relationships between the school and the parents
- Case Management: Is an expansion of the society’s existing programs of information and referral and advocacy. SCAS provides Case Management to DDSN eligible individuals with Autism
- Information and Referral: Providing information to parents and professionals about Autism and available services
- Advocacy: SCAS provides advocacy on all levels from the individual level on up to the system change level
- Information and referral services
- Information source for current treatment options and national trends in research
- Continued involvement in advocacy with governmental agencies and state and federal lawmakers
- Opportunity to network with people who have common interests and concerns
- Annual informational meeting
- Interagency collaboration
The Autism community faces extraordinary challenges during the COVID-19 crisis. We are proud to share this toolkit from Autism Society of America, which provides COVID-19 information and resources by topic, including Mental Health & Respite, Modifying Routines, Lifestyle Supports, and much more.