Dear SCAS Supporter,
Thank you for being a part of the South Carolina Autism Society community!
Each year generous supporters like you join us for the exciting annual Midlands Gives event -this year it will be May 3 from 12:00:01am until 11:59:59pm. Your generous support makes a meaningful difference to individuals and families affected by autism in South Carolina.
Why should you support the South Carolina Autism Society?
• We are the ONLY organization providing Case Management services elusively to individuals with autism in South Carolina.
• Our Information & Referral experts are available statewide to help guide you through a new diagnosis, or to find resources for an existing diagnosis.
• We provide Social & Recreational programs for individuals and families affected by autism.
• We offer Trainings, Workshops, and Paula's Place Learning Lab to support parents, caregivers, educators, professionals, and self-advocates.
• We have a 20 year history of exclusively supporting individuals with autism in their educational environments through our Parent School Partnership Program.
On May 3, 2016, Midlands Gives Day, your gift will help us receive extra funds for our work in the community. Every gift of $20 or more will go further with more than $100,000 dollars in bonus funds and prizes! By visiting MidlandsGives.org, the online giving website for Midlands Gives, you can make a difference with your gift to the South Carolina Autism Society.
Here’s the really exciting part: Every gift made through MidlandsGives.org on May 3rd helps our chances of winning prizes given throughout the day ranging from $500 to $5,000! With more than $100,000 total prizes being awarded throughout the day, our chances to maximize your gift are great!
All gifts you make to the South Carolina Autism Society on May 3rd will increase our impact by allowing us to further achieve our mission to enable all individuals with autism spectrum disorders to reach their maximum potential.
Make your gift on May 3rd by visiting https://midlandsgives.org/npo/south-carolina-autism-society!
Our supporters across the State, and across the Country are encouraged to participate in this great day of giving!
With your help, we WILL make South Carolina a great place for individuals and families affected by autism!